Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Nope, it's not Obstruction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/donald-trump-intellig...

Another revelation that does not bode well for Trump, if nothing else in the Court of Public Opinion. But too many things are coming to light, which suggest Obstruction of Justice. Unlike the Watergate scandal which was a crime in search of criminals, this one is working backwards, piecing together evidence, to determine there was a crime committed. Time will tell, but this is just another black eye on the Trump team, and more speifically, Trump himself.

I laugh when I see articles like this, because it points to his "drain the swamp" rhetoric on the campaign trail. Then, sadly, you realize that the swamp occupies the White House, and Trump brought a bunch of swamp animals along for the ride.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump will never be tried in court

... because he's legally retarded.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The acceleration for reports bears a direct correlation to the number of threads started here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
emptyset wrote:
Trump will never be tried in court

... because he's legally retarded.


Well, I guess if you throw in the word "legally" instead of just calling someone a retard, you get a pass.

Seriously, please be better than this. Especially since a comment like this directed toward the other side of the aisle would likely lead to a discussion of whether that person should be banned.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Well, I guess if you throw in the word "legally" instead of just calling someone a retard, you get a pass.

Seriously, please be better than this. Especially since a comment like this directed toward the other side of the aisle would likely lead to a discussion of whether that person should be banned.


My bad, I thought that was an acceptable formulation. What is the currently politically correct term?

"Legally mentally challenged" just doesn't have the same oomph...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
abadolato01 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/donald-trump-intellig...

Another revelation that does not bode well for Trump, if nothing else in the Court of Public Opinion. But too many things are coming to light, which suggest Obstruction of Justice. Unlike the Watergate scandal which was a crime in search of criminals, this one is working backwards, piecing together evidence, to determine there was a crime committed. Time will tell, but this is just another black eye on the Trump team, and more speifically, Trump himself.

I laugh when I see articles like this, because it points to his "drain the swamp" rhetoric on the campaign trail. Then, sadly, you realize that the swamp occupies the White House, and Trump brought a bunch of swamp animals along for the ride.

Sorry, I have to disagree with your subject/title.

Of course it was obstruction of justice, as were to newest reports about NSA and NDI.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve1501 wrote:
abadolato01 wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/donald-trump-intellig...

Another revelation that does not bode well for Trump, if nothing else in the Court of Public Opinion. But too many things are coming to light, which suggest Obstruction of Justice. Unlike the Watergate scandal which was a crime in search of criminals, this one is working backwards, piecing together evidence, to determine there was a crime committed. Time will tell, but this is just another black eye on the Trump team, and more speifically, Trump himself.

I laugh when I see articles like this, because it points to his "drain the swamp" rhetoric on the campaign trail. Then, sadly, you realize that the swamp occupies the White House, and Trump brought a bunch of swamp animals along for the ride.

Sorry, I have to disagree with your subject/title.

Of course it was obstruction of justice, as were to newest reports about NSA and NDI.



The title was intended to be sarcastic, I should have placed it in Green, not sure I even can, but I will try next time. I wholly believe that obsturction of justice took place. Too many people have come forward already indicating that Trump attempted to influence (at minimum) or shutdown the Russia investigation, and more specifically, the investigation into Flynn. And those people, in my opinion, have more credibility than Trump. Not sure there is enough evidence from a legal perspective (yet) to convict of the crime, but there certainly is enough smoke there that merits continuation of the investigations, and ultimately, impeachment is not out of the question, even if he is not indicted of any crimes. As I've stated in other threads, I think this will be along, drawn out process, despite the solid evidence put forward to date. If it happens, it will not happen prior to the 2018 mid-term elections, and probably not even then.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
I'm quite sure that you can't.
You could write "...,yeah, right!" or ... /sarcasm.
You can't put thing in bold, you can only use characters like *too true* or like TOO TRUE.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politics/white-house-gears-up-...

The White House gearing up for a long battle. I think they have finally realized that the investigations will not be going away any time soon. Despite Trumps best efforts.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.