Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nevermoregames/dark-dea...

Please consider visiting the campaign and backing our game and expansion.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I had it in my calander already. Happy its on schedule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
I had it in my calander already. Happy its on schedule.

Glad to have you on-board Travis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Burdess
United States
Rogers
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I was a full backer of the base game and was in on this in the first 30 minutes. Love some Dark Dealings! Can't wait to see what stretch goals pop up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Gousis
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome back Danny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw this campaign on Kickstarter and it does look interesting, so I started searching for more info and found my way here. I see that solo play is supported, which is good because that's how I'd probably be playing it most of the time, and it seems to work well from the few videos I watched. So I am thinking about backing this, but my cost would be on the higher side since I don't already own the required base game. Because of that, I'm kind of debating on which pledge level would be the best for me. I know others can't really answer that for me, but some opinions on this might help: how much do the two Overlords packs affect game play and how useful are they to have, particularly for solo mode? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D. Kelley
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dronak wrote:
I just saw this campaign on Kickstarter and it does look interesting, so I started searching for more info and found my way here. I see that solo play is supported, which is good because that's how I'd probably be playing it most of the time, and it seems to work well from the few videos I watched. So I am thinking about backing this, but my cost would be on the higher side since I don't already own the required base game. Because of that, I'm kind of debating on which pledge level would be the best for me. I know others can't really answer that for me, but some opinions on this might help: how much do the two Overlords packs affect game play and how useful are they to have, particularly for solo mode? Thanks!

The overlords make the game easier in solo play, so they can be a nice handicap, but they aren't absolutely necessary. They provide nice variety for players from game to game though, especially in multiplayer.

I think everything in the game is great, but I'm biased of course, so I'll let others reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the input. I generally like things that help adjust the difficulty of the game, so these Overlords packs would probably be good to have. Also, they're not too expensive, they seem hard to get otherwise (though I could be wrong), and I don't exactly love the idea of leaving out game content if I do pledge. So I've been leaning towards pledge options that would include them. I'm also thinking about the wooden box, but I'm not sure that's an appropriate discussion point for here and I already sent a message on Kickstarter that asked about that (and some other stuff).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.