Subject: Couple of questions after first play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wesley Fechter
Netherlands
De Goorn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my first game today and I have couple of questions regarding the rules. I have the Dutch rulebook, so not quite sure if all the definitions I use are correct.

1)When I gather more crowd I can get more income or lose if the stadium stays empty. Do I only increase of decrease income when the second cube is placed/removed?
2) Personal talks (persoonlijke gesprekken). The first sentence mentions 3 tracks. Can I improve all three of them with one action? Or not (as the second sentence suggests)
3) When I've got injuries or suspensions I could choose one of the less valuable players (strength 1) to be injured/suspended. If I gain a player, can I place it on the injured/suspended player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Jansen
Netherlands
Doetinchem
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hoi Wesley,

1. Altijd als je een blokje verwijdert/toevoegt aan je stadion, verlies/win je een inkomen. Als je stadion vol is, komt er geen crowdblokje meer bij, dus ook geen inkomen. Als je stadion leeg is en je zou een crowdblokje verliezen, gebeurt dit niet, omdat er niemand meer zit. Je verliest daarom ook geen inkomen.
2. Je kunt maar 1 track aanpakken. 1 keer per speelronde.
3. Ik kan aan je vraag niet zien of je het goed speelt, dus vandaar nog even dit: Je bent verplicht injuries en suspensions te plaatsen op een spelerkaart. (dus niet op een speler afgebeeld op het bord) Je mag ze niet plaatsen op een speelbord. Als je geen spelerkaarten hebt, hoef je het fiche niet te plaatsen. Dit staat ietwat verborgen in de handleiding.
Verder mag je een eenmaal geplaatst fiche niet verplaatsen naar een andere speler. Je mag ook geen blessure/suspension fiche plaatsen op een speler die gedurende de gehele laatst gespeelde wedstrijd niet mee deed, dus bijvoorbeeld al geschorst/geblesseerd was.

Hopelijk heb ik hiermee je vragen beantwoord. Zo niet, laat het gerust weten.
Veel succes verder met je carriére op weg naar de Champions League ;-)

Groet,
Thomas
EE Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Jansen
Netherlands
Doetinchem
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hi Wesley,

And now in English, sorry for that, non-Dutch people ;-).
1. When you remove/add a crowd cube to your stadium, you always win/loose 1 income. When your stadium is full/empty you cannot win/loose crowd, so you won't win/loose income.
2. You can only try to upgrade 1 track.
3. I don't know if your playing this right, so first of all:
You must put an injury/suspension token on a playerCARD. If there aren't any, you don't have to place it. This rule is kind of hidden in the manual.
You cannot move a token already placed.
You cannot put a token on a player who didn't play during last match.

I hope I answered your questions well. If not, feel free to ask again!

regards,
Thomas
EE Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Rae
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3. What if a player got injured during "match consequences" and next to come up at the "board meeting" is that a player got a red card during last game.

If a player had an injury token from last game that implies he played last game. So thematicly he could get injured and got suspended becaus of how he behaved against the opponent who injured him.

Is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Jansen
Netherlands
Doetinchem
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Your right. This way you play it according to the rules.
And if you should have any doubt about the rules, just think of the story, what's thematicly the best. Some combinations of events can be quite rare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.