Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably just cannot find the info, but around the time of Climate it was announced that Plague was the intended 2017 KS campaign.

Since Ocean is slated for 2018, are we just on a 'production hiatus' this year?

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure what phase of development this is in (if any). I do know it is not on the current slate of projects. So that means it would be 2019 at the earliest near as I can tell.

I would not count this out, but just not on the current roster of projects.

Hope this helps,

Bruce

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
It does. Thank you. I was surprised at how quick the expansions came in the first few so waiting is fine too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
It does. Thank you. I was surprised at how quick the expansions came in the first few so waiting is fine too.

When you finally play the Evolution video game you'll understand what's been sucking up all of our attention! laugh

Plague is on the back burner but it's definitely simmering. I think about the structure of the expansion fairly often. It'll be a small expansion, but it should work with Evolution, Flight, Climate, and any other expansion that comes out.

Other games taking up my mind share right now include:
- Team Wits & Wagers: Superheros vs Supervillains
- Paint the Roses; an adventure in Wonderland.
- Vegas Wits & Wagers
- Monster Match
- Oceans

And some simple Happy Salmon variants:
- Funky Chicken
- Goofy Gorilla
- Sassy Bass

If only I had more time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.