Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

D-Day Dice» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Is this game out of print? Any news on a reprint?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is OOP. But I certainly hope a reprint is in the works!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't the original company dead and buried?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chang1701 wrote:
Isn't the original company dead and buried?


More than that, the rights to the game is stuck is legal procedures. at least according to the latest news.

The chances that this will see a reprint anytime soon are below zero.

... and i would not hold my breath for any kind of reprint... ever.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Salvador de la Rosa
Spain
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
flag msg tools
As simple as that
badge
Experiment with my friends - Warhammer Fantasy Castle
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It is completly OOP and the company that made it died a couple of years ago. I don't know who has the rights at the moment but if you want the game you will most likely have to buy it on the secondary market but you should be careful, prices can go to insane levels. Maybe one day someone with the rights to this game will come and reprint it.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rapson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Would be awesome!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
deedob wrote:
chang1701 wrote:
Isn't the original company dead and buried?


More than that, the rights to the game is stuck is legal procedures. at least according to the latest news.

The chances that this will see a reprint anytime soon are below zero.

... and i would not hold my breath for any kind of reprint... ever.


Below zero?!

Never tell me the odds!


23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Amiral wrote:
deedob wrote:
chang1701 wrote:
Isn't the original company dead and buried?


More than that, the rights to the game is stuck is legal procedures. at least according to the latest news.

The chances that this will see a reprint anytime soon are below zero.

... and i would not hold my breath for any kind of reprint... ever.


Below zero?!

Never tell me the odds!




laugh
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I believe the print and play files are still kicking around on the Geek here... they might be your best bet, or try to snag a copy cheap in a math trade... or of course, there's always e-vil-Bay.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panos
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had, before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Check company's Facebook
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ekskafeas wrote:
Check company's Facebook
Facebook? What's that?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
Oh my, I got the game and expansion so I guess I'm lucky. I want to get all the other promos and expansions guess I am out of luck.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oiler1 wrote:
Oh my, I got the game and expansion so I guess I'm lucky. I want to get all the other promos and expansions guess I am out of luck.


Out of luck? The game's getting reprinted!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rapson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/233208/d-day-dice-second...
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.