Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Outlive» Forums » General

Subject: KS shipping query rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just wondering if KS backers received a notification or tracking number when the game was shipped? (I haven't received anything... so just wondering.) (I'm in Australia)

Not worried...just making sure.
Thanks for any replies.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my number today USA.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Knoblaugh
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got mine tonight (USA, California)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb O
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm in Australia too. Pretty sure ours haven't been sent yet, or only just.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
lordofscones wrote:
Just wondering if KS backers received a notification or tracking number when the game was shipped? (I haven't received anything... so just wondering.) (I'm in Australia)

Not worried...just making sure.
Thanks for any replies.


Hi Mike,

Nift said that for ROW (so Australia is in ROW), the shipping start very soon. I'm sorry for the delay, we found now a better solution for our next KS campaign for Australia and Asia.

I'm very sorry for the delay for my ROW backers :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Australia
Greenmount
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Laboitedejeu wrote:
lordofscones wrote:
Just wondering if KS backers received a notification or tracking number when the game was shipped? (I haven't received anything... so just wondering.) (I'm in Australia)

Not worried...just making sure.
Thanks for any replies.


Hi Mike,

Nift said that for ROW (so Australia is in ROW), the shipping start very soon. I'm sorry for the delay, we found now a better solution for our next KS campaign for Australia and Asia.

I'm very sorry for the delay for my ROW backers :/


Oh, no problem at all. I was just checking. Everything seems to be coming along excellently, so thanks very much for all your work.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
conan the slayer
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
lordofscones wrote:
Laboitedejeu wrote:
lordofscones wrote:
Just wondering if KS backers received a notification or tracking number when the game was shipped? (I haven't received anything... so just wondering.) (I'm in Australia)

Not worried...just making sure.
Thanks for any replies.


Hi Mike,

Nift said that for ROW (so Australia is in ROW), the shipping start very soon. I'm sorry for the delay, we found now a better solution for our next KS campaign for Australia and Asia.

I'm very sorry for the delay for my ROW backers :/


Oh, no problem at all. I was just checking. Everything seems to be coming along excellently, so thanks very much for all your work.


'Excellently' is a bit rich, last time they contacted me in March they told me mid April for my Aus delivery. Things are late, I get it, I'll live. but I wouldn't applaud them for it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rumor has it if you speak nicely to the creators Nift sends your game earlier.

So someone from around here must've taken a dump in their cereal and I want to know names.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
flag msg tools
I'm in Canada no delivery yet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
conan the slayer
Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Things still going 'excellently' for AUS backers?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Penny
Australia
Greenslopes
Queensland
flag msg tools
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If by excellently you're referring to the absolute shafting we're getting. Then yes. Absolutely excellentlt.

F**k you Nift
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.