Popular Tags: [View All]
Ty Snouffer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MMP is producing a new product that will serve as a New Players Guide for the GTS system. I'm acting as Articles Editor on the project. The product is envisioned as a magazine of at least 24 pages (hopefully more). It is possible that a new GTS game maybe included and that may push the product in the direction of being a boxed item although it may retain a magazine format with a pack-in game too.

If you want to contribute to the greater GTS community drop me a note (ty@snouffer.net)! From there I can share additional details like contribution length and compensation.

I'm open to your ideas for article topics. Also, if you'd like a suggestion I have some topics in mind too. Finally, even if you aren't an "ace" at GTS, your voice as player who was once new to GTS may be enlightening too.

Ok, enough from me for now. If this opportunity interests you, please let me know.

Cheers

Ty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.