3 Posts

Android: Infiltration» Forums » General

Subject: First three games played last week rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ulrik Madsen
msg tools
I bought this game cheap recently.

A nice fast and fun game I think. I have only played it the first 3 times last saturday and it was 3 player games.
(Youngest player starts... I hate stupid rules like that)

This is what happened in the first 2 games

Game 1: Entry room gives access to secret room player 1 goes and gets his 8 DF in there.

Game 2: Exactly the same entry room and the same secret room (Yes we did shuffle the cards).

You can calculate the odds.

I think we won 1 game each.
In game 1 the guy in the secret room won.
In game 2 I was not the guy in the secret room, but won buy advancing and using another escape on the first floor.
In game 3 one guy had all the good items and advanced fast. The rest of us got a few DF and got out early. The last guy with the cool items got out in time. We had teamed up against him as much as we could, but he had cards to avoid it all. Game 3 was the least excitng.

I'll definately play it again, but I fear it will get repetitive soon. But hey, it was a bargain deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think this is a pretty good game, though I haven't played it enough to determine replayability. This game is an expansion away from being really good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This works quite well, especially when paired with the recommended starting items for each character:
Infiltration-Unique Character Powers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.