Popular Tags: [View All]
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-mon...

Highlights - Estimated Wave 1 Fulfillment Start: End of August 2017.
Pictures of the final update box.
Pretty pics of minis - oblivion mosquito sculpted it appears and CAD of a lot of the newer stuff.
Almost life sized bust of black knight.
Link to Relic Knights PM for crossover mini - cannot be purchased solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thoughts:

1.5 Update Pack
That new tri-fold hunt board looks great, one of the biggest complaints is how flimsy the original was. And I can't wait to see what the Gold Smoke Knight can dish out. Looks like they replaced the Priority Target token as well, or at least made a little rule punchout for it

Oblivion Mosquito
Wow! The sculpture just knocks it out of the park. I was excited about this just from the concept, but the final Monster sculpture really cinches it for me. I'm crazy excited to see everything that's going to go into this one

Plus...
- The dungeon aspects of Silvery City will be a cool way to mix things up, alongside the Nightmare Ram and its dungeon-y elements
- Of all the armors, I'm digging the Black & Red armor with cloak. A classic look
- The Mountain Man and Pariah look great of course
- That last pic looks like a life-size bust of the Black Knight. I've never been into buying things that do nothing but sit on tables but...I might need to buy this if it goes up for sale! Though alternatively, it could be for that one person who bought the $10,000 not-really-for-sale item from the Kingdom Death shop so many months ago...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Saco
Argentina
flag msg tools
So, this confirms that, by the end of august, we should have received our core/upgrade, rigth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to buy the possessed relic knight solo from the soda pop website... I guess we'll see if they cancel my order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PabloSL wrote:
So, this confirms that, by the end of august, we should have received our core/upgrade, rigth?

No. It confirms that shipping should begin by the end of August. With almost 20,000 backers, that might take a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Endeavor tokens: for when simply using the face of a ten-sided die is not enough. Incidentally, they are ten, so it's really the same.

Anyway, everything looks great and catches the eye... I was expecting no less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
PabloSL wrote:

It's an estimate. It sounds like they made the deadline they needed to, but nothing is ever final. At least not until that big black box shows up at my door!

Edit: And, ninja'd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and card pack jan 2018. How many chances it gets sold out before the email is sent?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rican919 wrote:
I managed to buy the possessed relic knight solo from the soda pop website... I guess we'll see if they cancel my order.

Red text under the picture says your order will be canceled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheshiremonkey wrote:
rican919 wrote:

Actually the red text says the order will be cancelled if it includes items other than the relic knights KS items:

Please note that due to the nature of fulfilling a Kickstarter this item can only be combined with other items from the Relic Knights KS category. Any order containing Relic Knights KS category items with items from other categories will be canceled and refunded. Please save us all time by not attempting to do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John di Battista
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
Cheshiremonkey wrote:
rican919 wrote:

That image was used for the RK kickstarter. I'm 99% sure that means if you got it with a relic knights pledge you couldn't add other items like from their fighter kickstarter or rail raiders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Dosher
msg tools
Also, the Shop at their website has been updated with a few new models!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Saco
Argentina
flag msg tools
Yep, managed to get a sunstalker before they run out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
t3clis wrote:
Oh, and card pack jan 2018. How many chances it gets sold out before the email is sent?

What's the card pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's for the people who already have some of the models for which 1.5 will be adding game content components. Like the false messengers set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
Jorune wrote:
t3clis wrote:

What's the card pack?

I'd like to know this too! Perhaps it's corrected Errata for 1.0 Expansion Reprints?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Dosher
msg tools
rican919 wrote:
I think it's for the people who already have some of the models for which 1.5 will be adding game content components. Like the false messengers set.

Yes, but so much more. A lot of the past promo models from the first Kickstarter didn't come with any gameplay elements as well until they were sold in the store. To make up for this Poots said he would make a card pack for those who bought those models, so they didnt have to buy them again. This Mythical card pack has been quite a few years in the making.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Have you noticed the new (n.9 in red) phase on the improved settlement board? Any guesses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lee miller
msg tools
mb
Is the Gold Smoke Knight Miniature included in the 1.5 update pack? I don't think it is. Which means all of us that don't have it will have to proxy it since it's most likely sold out everywhere but ebay where you'll have to spend 2 arms and legs a torso and a head to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Included.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Shu1984 wrote:
Have you noticed the new (n.9 in red) phase on the improved settlement board? Any guesses?

My guess, based on both what's frustrating about the current track and the size of the blurry text on the bottom (and the fact it points back to "Update Death Count" on the flowchart) is a specific phase for Special Showdowns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
Neuburg
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
piman wrote:
Shu1984 wrote:

My guess, based on both what's frustrating about the current track and the size of the blurry text on the bottom (and the fact it points back to "Update Death Count" on the flowchart) is a specific phase for Special Showdowns.

Or for nemesis encounters?

I always think it´s strange, that I have to hunt to avoid starvation. But when a nemesis encounter comes visiting my settlement, I don´t have to hunt and one lantern year passes by without getting ressources (and food).

Also on the next image, you can see the bone smith, where you build one additional weapon with two red affinites. (Beetween skull helm and bone darts).

The mountain man looks a little bit vampiric and remind me to the master vampire from buffy season 1.

The olivion mosquito looks absolute stunning. Can´t wait to see my male survivors struggle against her.

Now I am so hyped and we all have to wait at least three more months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Cainosnam wrote:
piman wrote:
Shu1984 wrote:

Or for nemesis encounters?

Allowing nemesis encounters and regular hunts in the same year would be an enormous, non-additive change to the game. There don't seem to be many of those. Also, the images show exactly how Special Showdowns already fit into the game.

I believe the new weapon was already confirmed to be a Bone Club, which fits the picture.

I'm glad I passed on Mountain Man. I am sad I passed on Oblivion Mosquito.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
Quick question, does the card pack include remastered Hunt Deck cards?
As we all know, the hunt deck's backs are different tints, making them easily recognisable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
We will know before phase 2, I think.
It seems logistically impossible to me, but sure I hope so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.