Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith H
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HELP! Thank you.

If you physically Land on on a Teepee do you pay the cost above the tile AND the green or black hand fee? (ex: 2 player game both black & Green hand fee is -2, 3 player game green hand -2, black -1)

Let's say I landed on the teepee tile with the 1 over it (in the Indian reserve section showing values above it as 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10)
would I then pay -2 and get 1, meaning in the end I only lose 1 coin.
And then if I landed on a teepee tile let's say with the 8 above it, I pay the -2 but then get 8 coins and come out 6coins positive?

Does this also apply when you have the trade with Indians option too?

OR~~~~~~~~~
Do you only collect Indian teepee tiles when trading with the Indians?
OR~~~~~
Do you only pay attention to the values above the teepee section (1,2,4, etc) when you are trading with the Indians and if you happen to land on it outside of trading, you pay the fee and get no coins

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you land on a teepee tile, you pay the fee for the green/black hand, then you get to take a single auxillery action. When moving through a teepee tile, you also have to pay the fee. You only collect a teepee tile and the money above it when taking the trading with Indians action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith H
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Much appreciated. Our brains were starting to hurt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.