Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen McHale
United States
Falling Waters
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would this game work two player on a plane?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
StephenM wrote:
Would this game work two player on a plane?

Probably ... as long as you don't lift the trays ... the discs on the Siesta track and end-game scoring track would fall off

Some good games that are exclusively Dice and/or card "roll-and-writes" (which can get knocked around without affecting the game) are: traxx, qwixx, noch mal, qwinto, Avenue (mostly - need to keep track of card draws somewhat), Saint Malo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McHale
United States
Falling Waters
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you the tips, I will look into those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
StephenM wrote:

Qwixx and Qwinto are also my most favorite one of those games mentioned. I would like to also recommend Octodice. But that has additional components as well and I don't know if that works in a plane... ? But the game is brilliant!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bayerbube wrote:
StephenM wrote:

Qwixx and Qwinto are also my most favorite one of those games mentioned. I would like to also recommend Octodice. But that has additional components as well and I don't know if that works in a plane... ? But the game is brilliant!
yeah, octo dice is good too - has the same problem as no Siesta with the technology track - could be confusing if it's knocked around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caitlin Tracy
United States
Hoboken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played but from watching a few rules/play through videos I wonder if you can use post-it notes (the slim little tab ones) to mark things like workers you got or roof tiles. You can even use them as the discs (you'll need 2 colors) for the other tracks.

When it comes time to draw a roof tile, just pull one from a bag, the write it on the post-it and stick it in place. You can use another little bag to hold the drawn tiles.

Of course, if you don't own the game already it might be easier to get one that the others suggested (that don't require boards and pieces) but for anyone who does own the game this could be a way to make it more playable on-the-go! Plus you can "save" the game state if you run out of time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.