Popular Tags: [View All]
The Fiend
United States
Avon Lake
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pulled this game off the shelf to play with some new people in the club that enjoy various card games. We set up and started playing not realizing you STARTED with 1 roof. Start with $5/5 cards/1 roof. The trick is to use this to your best advantage. Place as many cards as you can to construct your initial building but don't waste any other roofs you might have, save them for a later build. You can only buy as many cards equal to the rent you collected so collect as much rent as possible. I don't hold cards in the beginning of the game so as to have a superior development in the end stage. Try to always use low paying renters for the building side and keep action cards in your hand, especially for defense. Adding a dormer or a basement to an opponent then moving in squaters is an especially nasty move. I usually make my big push towards the end of the game when, hopefully, my opponents have used up all their "screw-u" cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.