Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are some cards for the Tinkerer duplicates, ie 2 of the same card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm playing the Tinkerer and haven't noticed any duplicates. Which cards are they? One way to check to see if you have all the cards is to look at the card number on the bottom of the front of the card. Tinkerer cards are numbered 30-60, I believe, and you should have one of each number.

Edit: Yup, just confirmed the numbers. You can also see them here: Card reset guide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe my game contained some extra duplicates. We were wondering what they were for. It's mostly some of the level 1 cards and level 2. After that I don't think there are any duplicates. I think there may be 2 toxic bolts as well as others. We kept referring to the rules to see if there were anything about taking multiple of the same card, but it sounds like a printing error.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aye, I see. If you're missing some of the cards, email Isaac to let him know and he'll send you replacement parts: http://www.cephalofair.com/contact

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two stun cards, each with move 4 on the bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bryan I wonder if your missing any?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ziga
Slovenia
flag msg tools
Definitely shouldn't be any duplicate cards. Check if you have all of them, or contact Isaac like toeknee said.

This isn't a common issue, is it? I dread to think of opening a new character and not having all the cards soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I started with 13 cards and two of them were stun shots. Also at level 6 I noticed...
Spoiler (click to reveal)
two turret cards for level 6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Stiles
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The fact that these cards are numbered, makes it really easy to tell if you have duplicates and which card you are missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.