Subject: Spike Trap Scenario rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Games Off The Shelf
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a scenario in Epic the card game where it's my turn and I have 4 wolf tokens in play and prepared my opponent has no blockers on the table. I begin my attack phase by sending one wolf at a time to attack and there is no blocker and no event played in response,so I continue down the line repeating the process one wolf token at a time with the same response no blocker and no event cards played. Then after attacking with the last wolf token my opponent plays a spike trap event that says it deal 5 damage to each attacking champion. Does this event hit all 4 wolf token or just the last wolf token that attacked? I'm under the impression if I would have done a group attack and spike trap was played then yes the damage would hit all wolf tokens but since wolf tokens attacked separately then spike trap would only affect the one wolf token. Am I wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Arnold
msg tools
mbmb
You are correct. The way I think about this is a champion only gains the attacking trait during the Battle Phase. Once the Battle Phase is over, the champions loses the trait. So in the scenario you've described, the only champion that is considered attacking when your opponent plays Spike Trap is the single wolf token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.