War of the Ring (Second Edition)» Forums » Variants

Subject: finely done with this project rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
over 500 painted Miniatures, with several dwarf clans and several different elf armies, wild orks, goblins of Moria , and large orc armies for the eye and sarumon .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Tuijp
Netherlands
Volendam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This looks absolutely amazing!

But... is it still playable? blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bulger
United States
Fuquay-Varina
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Wow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joffrey N.
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, this is nuts ! I cannot imagine how long this should have taken wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
k b
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
That is simply awesome! Next for that that kitchen table is a large replica of Devils Tower!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I designed the game to be a 2 to 7 player game. A lot of the extra miniatures are for larger multiplayer games, there is three faction types good,( Many of the free people factions) evil (Most of the shadow player factions) and neutral which includes dwarves, several Factions of men, Saruman. In addition, any hero That comes in contact with the ring and the ring bearers Can be corrupted by the ring and then They and their faction t becomes an independent Dark Lord fighting against both the free people and the shadow player, You can still play the two player version but a lot of the stuff you don't use.Also, I made a rule set that allows the ring to start in one of the five Elvin locations instead of just Rivendell, and even though the dice in the hunt pool is the same there are actually cards for every land region so the company is secretly moving across the board. If a ring wraith uses an eye action in a region that has been traveled by the company or the company is currently in the car is turned over and revealed, you'll notice on the fellowship track there are 10 slots the cards can be magnetically stuck facedown on that board. I took the idea from the or hunt for Dracula game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes my wife does not believe how long I took also many weekends in the garage!!! it all fits in this chest for storage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blog where I posting all the details of the game https://waroftheringsonsteroids.blogspot.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
on old game board to show how many

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
custom dice just arrived here is all the dice for the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yosef Bender

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.