Chris Darsaklis
Greece
Peristeri, Athens
-
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe i am ready to play today after searching and getting clear with the rules. I have a question about aliens though at phase 1.

So all meeple aliens of the same type are performing the ability or the active player get to choose one to activate?

Also when spawning aliens i put an alien meeple to every planet with the same type shown only if it has 0 meeples of this alien type?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Kevorque
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Chris,

you are correct in both cases:

- You activate the abilities of ALL aliens that are present on the board.

- You spawn aliens only on the planets that have 0 (zero) aliens of the type that needs to spawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Darsaklis
Greece
Peristeri, Athens
-
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your reply Constantine. Well we played and made a few minor mistakes which was the reason of big difference of points at the final score.

We found out what was wrong and because the game left us a good taste we will play more correctly soon.

I also want to ask if every player completes all phases of his turn before the next player or all players take turns between each phase.

And finally, when i use the commander ability who sells colonists and aliens, can i load sell and then load more and sell again?

Thank you a lot in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Kevorque
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Chris,

here are your answers:

a) Each player finishes their actions and then the next player goes.

b) You can use the Commander's ability as many times as you want, BUT you can only load or unload only ONCE in your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christof Van Conkelberge
Belgium
Brugge
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is it possible to make a video of 'how to play Cosmic Pioneers', the game and the company would get much more love.

I'm a backer of Dwar7s fall and all it's expansions, which is a superb game . I want Cosmic Pioneers to succeed as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Constantine Kevorque
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi Christof,

sorry for the late response. As far as Cosmic Pioneers is concerned, we haven't said our final word We do have still plans for it.

So, stay tuned!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.