Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just submitted a pdf file that includes an entire War Campaign (Aug '42 to Apr '45). It should show up soon.

I am looking for some enterprising people to actually play the entire Campaign. I need to get some scores to help generate Evaluation Criteria for the final Campaign.

There are also Tournament rules included. Is there any interest in having a War Campaign Tournament? I am willing to post received scores, and announce a winner for each year ('42, '43, '44, and '45), as well as a War Campaign winner. It will be interesting to see everyone's scores and how well they did. I am willing to play also.

I don't have a Tournament completion date yet... but I was thinking a duration of 3 months. (?)

Anyone interested?????

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Leiker
United States
Friday Harbor
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If we have a long time period to finish the tourney I'm in! A three month duration sounds like it will be more than enough time. We'll be finally moving to a house near the end of next month and more importantly we'll have a long dining room table that can accommodate both food and the bombing of the Reich!

Looking forward to seeing the new campaign and thanks for all the work you've done towards supporting the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Davis
msg tools
mb
Hi Dean,

Count me in!

Derek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Reston
United States
Albquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmb
GrumpyOldGamer wrote:
I just submitted a pdf file that includes an entire War Campaign (Aug '42 to Apr '45). It should show up soon.

I am looking for some enterprising people to actually play the entire Campaign. I need to get some scores to help generate Evaluation Criteria for the final Campaign.

There are also Tournament rules included. Is there any interest in having a War Campaign Tournament? I am willing to post received scores, and announce a winner for each year ('42, '43, '44, and '45), as well as a War Campaign winner. It will be interesting to see everyone's scores and how well they did. I am willing to play also.

I don't have a Tournament completion date yet... but I was thinking a duration of 3 months. (?)

Anyone interested?????

Dean

Bring it, Dean! I'll be ready to tackle the full Air War from '42 to '45 as soon I get a copy of the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Davis
msg tools
mb
Hi Dean,

Thanks for uploading the USAAF War Campaign PDF.
I'll be starting this tonight - this will be fun!
Will keep records and logs as requested.

Cheers,
Derek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Schall
United States
Evans City
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, very interested if time permits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donovan Martin
msg tools
Dean, I accept the challenge! I have my gear ready to go and am ready to suit up, gonna need it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Everyone... I appreciate the support!

I have played a year-long campaign. Just so you know... your Groups will level up and become Veteran and Ace. And you will be doing pretty well. Then... one will get reassigned, and you will start another group at Green. As the months roll by, more and more groups will be reassigned. So you should have a pretty good mix of skill levels as the Campaign progresses. That doesn't mean it gets any easier losing your Ace group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.