Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can solve your Clot issue with Cyberdex Virus Suite

If you are going FA, you should definitely drop some ice for more tools and cash. While elective upgrade seems good, it's easier to score 4/2s. For that reason I would slot in Corporate Sales Team
and San San City Grid.

To make room for +1 Cyberdex, +3 Sales Team, +2 San San, +1 Jackson, I would -2 Akitaro, -1 Crick, -2 Elective, -1 IP Block, -1 Guard

You still have 18 ice, which for me in FA is still a bit high. I would shoot more for 15-16 at most.

If you are looking for a solution to Faust, I would simply try to be faster.

Just some basic thoughts FWIW.

Edit:

Don't be afraid to do some slow advance as well, especially early. A single piece of ice will do wonders, and scoring 1 (more more) agendas this way puts you ahead; and with no extra costs from doing it FA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Ban wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
I tried cyberdex, it didn't work against clot+Sacrificial Construct.
Normal clot is no problem, I just purge it, or "never advance", which works even better.

You may be using Cyberdex with the incorrect timing. After you finish advancing the agenda, and they have clot in play, you pop Cyberdex, and in the same window (as you still have priority) you score the agenda.

Sure, they'll save the Clot, but you also scored out. If you are facing a large number of decks with Clot, a second Cyberdex would certainly be necessary.

I suggested the 4/2, Corp Sales Team in this case, as it's money. It's LOTS of money. You can install Corp on one turn and score it the next with a Biotic, and then Clot doesn't matter then either. You then also have piles of money coming. It's just easier than a 5/3 which you are forced to telegraph.

While I know San San isn't perfect, and it's expensive, it's another F/A in the deck, and a way to score 4/2s in a single turn. Haas is worth points. Jeeves is a good, no inf alternative, and given how much installing you do with ice, is admittedly a better fit for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.