Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hemo Goblin
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Long story short:

The Shadowrun card game from 1997 is my all-time favorite CCG - it's awesome. I lost my 1000+ card collection in a flood a couple years back and have been trying to rebuild it ever since with very, very little luck.

I've scoured the internet and besides eBay, I haven't found much of anything. Does anyone know of any place I can look to find them for sale other than eBay? I can get a booster box from eBay but I'm in Canada so with exchange and shipping it's over $200, more than I can spend.

Any forum, online market place, game store, etc. that might have it? Hell, do any of you have some lying around you'd be willing to part with?

In any case, thank you for taking the time to read this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Shultz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I just picked up a box just now off ebay for $63 USD for a sealed box of boosters and that includes shipping. You just gotta go on there every couple of hours during the day to get the deal. I've noticed a lot of the auctions I wait on that could be bought now go fast. Part of being a good shadowrunner is being quick to react LOL good luck out there and when I finish sorting these cards in the next week or two I'll let you know what I have for trade or sale GL out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd highly suggest just keeping an active search on ebay and not buying sealed product unless you absolutely have to; IIRC the collation on the packs was pretty terrible. With an open collection you will at least have some idea of what you're getting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Kuprijanow
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one of my major problems with SR:TCG as of now. While it is possible to track down some big card loots, the incredibly crappy card collation will drive you insane shake and since all this stuff costs a pretty penny, why not spend it on Crossfire or Netrunner instead, if you are that much into SR?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.