Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S├ębastien Schmutz
Switzerland
Fribourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when this game will be available in shops again? The P500 hits 49 only for now, meaning we'll have to wait for several months?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
In the latest GMT update there was no mention of CC:A being reprinted on 2017 nor early 2018.

There are some copies in the secondary market though. Great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Burden
United States
Streator
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My bet is it will be reprint sooner rather than later by GMT since it is one of their bigger and better sellers. Still you should be able to find one on the secondary market, if your patient, you might get a good deal on a used/complete copy if you keep your eyes open. Best of luck finding it, it's a very good game.

turks1966

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S├ębastien Schmutz
Switzerland
Fribourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
turks1966 wrote:
My bet is it will be reprint sooner rather than later by GMT since it is one of their bigger and better sellers. Still you should be able to find one on the secondary market, if your patient, you might get a good deal on a used/complete copy if you keep your eyes open. Best of luck finding it, it's a very good game.

turks1966

I looked around on internet but couldn't find anything. Patience is not my first characteristic I have to confess laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seb283 wrote:
Does anyone know when this game will be available in shops again? The P500 hits 49 only for now, meaning we'll have to wait for several months?

Ancients is competing with Medieval right now on the p500 and Medieval is way over making the cut. Maybe you should go with Med right now and get Ancients when it's available again?

Don't let the p500 numbers fool you when it comes to GMT'S bestsellers. They will reprint Ancients eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Barger
United States
Cherry Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Hey, let's play some games!
badge
What's your favorite game?
mbmbmbmbmb
How long does it usually take C&C:A to get to 500/Shipping status? I know its only a guess, but are we talking 3 years from now, Spring 2018 optimistically?

What the normal turn around on the P500? Once it hits 500 it'll be another 3, 6, X? months to be delivered?

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giorgio Spadaro
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no news about a reprint, sadly shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.