Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Pool
United States
Carmel Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JuJu and I found that with two-players we were making pizzas way too easy if we only had one set of order cards. In one game, one of us was able to make all eight pizzas in the third round, well before the supply was exhausted.

JuJu suggested we try to play with two sets of order cards each, and it made the game much more competative, since more pizzas were in the oven making it harder to bake a pizza. We made at least three pizzas each round with me winning 13-10.

Greg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rene Wiersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
Re:2-player modification
HaoleBoy (#27998),

We remove six of each ingredient card instead of the five the rules say you should remove before a 2-player game. This makes the gameplay almost as tight as with 5 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Woodward
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
a.k.a. The Shire
badge
Waggle, waggle
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rio Grande rules forget to mention that you should remove 5/3/1 of each ingredient from the deck when playing with 2/3/4 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois-Xavier
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. We've owned the rio grande copy of this game for ten years. I like the game but we never understood how it worked with two people. We just treated ourselves to the double ingredient cards and so looked up the rules on here. Thank you for this thread. But don't I wish I'd read it earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.