Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Multiple Shipments for OS2 in US rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Carnicom
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I know a number of you have received tracking info for partial shipments (as have I - about 1/8 of my pledge....sigh), but I was curious if anyone with this issue has received a second email yet for more shipments?

I received my first notice yesterday morning and have heard nothing yet about the other 7/8 of my pledge.

Not enough boxes, lol....next thing there will be a gas shortage or something, slowing deliveries further

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received two emails from Gamerati and then two email chains from My UPS for tracking along the way. Then I received two packages late last week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin

PHILADELPHIA
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmb
Same. I emailed and the response from gamerati is that they are shipping some things separately. When they go to ship the rest you will receive another notification. Other people have confirmed this on a facebook group as well. Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Carnicom
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
It does, thanks. I emailed Gamerati and they said the same. Now I have no idea how mass shipping works, but it seems odd that the shipping notices come days apart instead of consecutively, due to the fact that they are working on my order anyway.

I may be applying logic that simply doesn't fit with the way things are shipped from a warehouse, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a partial notice the other day, but no news about the rest yet. The first notice is still sitting on "label created" so it's still possible everything will ship at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't received anything at all yet, no emails nothing. My box would be very small as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Goemon12677 wrote:
I haven't received anything at all yet, no emails nothing. My box would be very small as well.

I am in the same boat but backed for everything new in this campaign. Have we heard any expectation when shipping is supposed to be completed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Boyd
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
I Play With Toy Soldiers.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got one notice from Gamerati and went online to UPS to delay the delivery since we're on vacation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reddish22 wrote:
Have we heard any expectation when shipping is supposed to be completed?

Arthur said in another thread that he believes June 5th to be the day Gamerati will have shipping completed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please expect a global Shipping update to fall into KS mailbox today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Carnicom
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I hope it is not going to be that the warehouse ran out of tape

Still waiting on second notification after my initial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This will be the second KS (and there is a third pre-order game) I am waiting for where the delay is due to a lack of cardboard.

surprise

I have not received any shipping notices or emails explaining the delay - I learned about all three here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Carnicom
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Again, logistics is not my specialty so I'm sure I'm missing something, but....

You are a small distributor and are conscripted to do a relatively large order (Gamerati).

How did that conversation go I wonder?

Worker: "Hey boss, we got an awesome job to ship out stuff from Petersen games and it starts in a couple weeks. Think we should order some more boxes?"

Boss: "Nah, what would we need those for? And heck, if we need more we'll just order them AFTER shipping has started. It is not like people will actually want to receive their orders. Prompt delivery is not something most consumers want out of a warehouse."

LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Carnicom
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
See, I need only publicly complain and the Elder Gods hear me.

Just received my second confirmation of the rest of my stuff.

In the words of the Great Al Pacino: Whooo-ha!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Erikson
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I live about 20 miles from Gamerati and would be very happy to receive even one ship notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Wood
United States
St. George
UT
flag msg tools
mb
I received an email earlier in the week for 1/19th of my order and haven't heard about the rest. Yesterday my Primeval Map showed up... but I'm still waiting on the other 18 items I ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
June 5th is pretty much over. Have all the packages shipped "as planned" or is there another delay?

I received no shipping notice.

Update: Well, I got part of an answer - Gamerati sent me a shipping notice this morning. There may be a second shipment if they cannot cram it all into one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.