Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Fury of Dracula (third/fourth edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some questions!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
akis raptis
Greece
flag msg tools
1.If mature a vampire encounter card and in 3rd location is the card "hide" must reveal or not??(vampire encounter : clear 4,5 and 6th location)??
2.What happen encounter cards on locations when a vampire encounter card matured?return in encounter deck??
Sorry for my english!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1) The HIDE card is not revealed by having the location it is connected to removed from the trail. Any encounter cards on an "orphaned" Hide are neutralized. They can not be searched or used to ambush. [EDIT: or matured.]

2) Encounter and location cards from cleared hideouts (from matured vampire or other effects) are returned to their respective decks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joekeck
United States
jackson
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
protoboulia wrote:
1.If mature a vampire encounter card and in 3rd location is the card "hide" must reveal or not??(vampire encounter : clear 4,5 and 6th location)??

'hide' is only revealed when its corresponding location card is revealed.
The location card in the 4th space is not revealed before it is cleared, so if 'hide' is in the 3rd space it is not revealed either

Quote:
2.What happen encounter cards on locations when a vampire encounter card matured?return in encounter deck??
Sorry for my english!!

they go to the encounter discard pile
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
akis raptis
Greece
flag msg tools
randiv wrote:
1) The HIDE card is not revealed by having the location it is connected to removed from the trail. Any encounter cards on an "orphaned" Hide are neutralized. They can not be searched or used to ambush.

2) Encounter and location cards from cleared hideouts (from matured vampire or other effects) are returned to their respective decks.

are you mean discard pile for encounter cards???
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Merritt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
protoboulia wrote:
randiv wrote:
1) The HIDE card is not revealed by having the location it is connected to removed from the trail. Any encounter cards on an "orphaned" Hide are neutralized. They can not be searched or used to ambush.

2) Encounter and location cards from cleared hideouts (from matured vampire or other effects) are returned to their respective decks.

are you mean discard pile for encounter cards???


Yes, the encounter card discard pile.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Frey
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randiv wrote:
1) The HIDE card is not revealed by having the location it is connected to removed from the trail. Any encounter cards on an "orphaned" Hide are neutralized. They can not be searched or used to ambush.

2) Encounter and location cards from cleared hideouts (from matured vampire or other effects) are returned to their respective decks.


randiv, any chance of getting you to make a new rule book for this game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Afrey wrote:
randiv, any chance of getting you to make a new rule book for this game?

I am working on it actually. I have PDFs of the LTP, RR, and Card text reference, and I am updating each weekly to reflect rules discussions on BGG. I also have a separate file of things discussed that don't fit neatly as edits to existing rules entries.

The next step is to compare my revisions to the Universal Head (Esoteric Order of Gamers) rules summary and see if there is language there that should be incorporated. (I really should have done that much earlier, as it is a great resource.)

I hope to post a first draft later this summer, to be revised according to feedback.
5 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Frey
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Outstanding! That is awesome news
Universal Head summaries are great, but if your's turns out to read more like an actual rule book... man, that would be something
Really looking forward to it thumbsup
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.