Hide
4 Posts

Burgle Bros.» Forums » General

Subject: Damaged box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Petrou
msg tools
Just received my order looks like I got one of the damaged ones? Is this an acceptable amount of damage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just that one corner smashed in? I'd not worry about it. I have a few games with corners that are in similar condition. You could try using a pen (not the pointy end) or a pencil eraser to see if you can push it back out some from the inside. But if it were my game, I'd tear off the shrink wrap and start enjoying some burgling It's a fantastic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Terebayza
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd agree with the last post...game is too awesome to wait for a replacement one. Open it up and start playing. Having said that, Tim Fowers has awesome customer service. He replaced a safe tile that I damaged (which really screwed up my game when I knew which tile the safe was) out of the goodness of his heart. They are personable and helpful and I'm sure they'd make things right if you go that route.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Galbreath
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy and two of the corners are dented in just the same. If it were a copy for myself I would shrug it off and enjoy the game. however, since it's not for me, and is a gift for my secret santa, I'm pretty annoyed.

Why on earth did Fowers think it would be a good idea to send a boxed game inside an envelope? We're already paying nearly $10 in shipping and waiting almost 3 weeks to get what we paid for. Would putting it in a box hurt his bottom line that much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.