Subject: New info?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy Lawrence
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There’s not much going on here on the forum yet, but there is good info being announced on Dragonfire’s website. dragonfirethegame.com. Specifically on the dev blog and the FAQ. I found this in the FAQ.

Q. Will there be additional releases?

A. Absolutely! We’re sending multiple releases to print simultaneously with the base game. These additional releases will include such expansions as: Wondrous Cache, a Magic Items deck; Heroes of the Sword Coast, a pack of new character cards that introduce additional classes and races; and Encounters: Dragonspear Castle, the first of our storyline expansions that will include a selection of Encounters, Magic Items, and Market cards, along with a new Adventure that will advance the storyline. Future releases, in addition to those listed above, will include campaign boxes that will not only provide additional materials to enjoy, but will move forward the meta-plot adventure that will weave through Dragonfire!

Looks like they have a solid plan. It’s going to have more additional content/expansions on release than Crossfire has had since it’s release. That’s encouraging. I hope they plan to release content on a sort of regular basis. After reading the above statement I think I might be getting excited for this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan McGuire
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Ack!
mbmbmbmbmb
They have also been sending out emails of their dev blogs along with some mock-ups of cards. I'm kinda surprised no one has posted them to BGG yet. I'd do it myself, but you know... lethargy and whatno-
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only they'd just put all of that simultaneously printed material in the base box and call it a day. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chestond wrote:
If only they'd just put all of that simultaneously printed material in the base box and call it a day. shake

Most people don't want to pay that much more for the base game. Raising the price also makes it harder for retailers to carry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Cheston
United States
Fredericksburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who said anything about raising the price? hehe. Yeah, I know. Just wishful thinking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.