Subject: Board games store in Tel Aviv rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Dujovne
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
Is there any board game store in Tel Aviv??

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gadi Oron
Israel
Rehovot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

"Freak" - at the Weizmann City Mall has a good collection of boardgames, but they are rather expensive.

"The Kingdom" is at Hod-Hasharon and has a much bigger collection and lower prices. They also have used games.

Enjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Dujovne
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
Thanks!! Im here for a couple of weeks and want to see if there are games that are not back were i live (Chile).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gadi Oron
Israel
Rehovot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy your stay.

If you like you can also join some game evenings - there is a regular one every Sunday 18:00 at "Havana Music Club"

If you need more info or interaction - look for "Unbord with boardgames" on facebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Dujovne
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
Thanks, but im here with the family (little kids) and its not easy to go and play. But i will really try to go to the store, maybe i could post here how is the variety compared to chile. Im looking for 2 games in particular that they dont sell in Chile: Galaxy Trucker and Joking Hazard.

Best!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.