United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Under the section entitled "Performers", there is a picture of a Rope Walker who needs a Green, Red, and Yellow cube for her performance levels.

The ensuing paragraph describes how the max performance is determined from left to right, and that this player scored an Outstanding performance because they had previously placed a Red and a White cube. They repeat the placement of the White cube later in the paragraph. Are White cubes wild, or is this merely a typo?

Also, again following that paragraph, they show images of the various performer abilities. The image for "any" cube is red, green, and yellow. Are blue and white not included in this? Or was there just not enough sides to show all 5 colors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanya
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not quite sure about your first question, as the copy of the rulebook in the BGG files section shows the Rope Walker in the Performers section as requiring a red, yellow, and white cube. In the written section the example player scores an outstanding presentation by having previously placed yellow and white cubes, and in the current turn acquiring and adding the red. I'll have a look at my own rulebook later on, but I'm wondering if you somehow have an older version with some mistakes in it.

However, white cubes are definitely not wild. They are a defined resource colour in their own right (of the rehearsal type, according to page 4 of the rules).

The 'any cube' image does show only red, green, and yellow; however, it definitely means 'any' cube, so blue and white are also valid choices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm unsure as to the edition/version of my copy. But the picture is definitely Green, Red, Yellow in that order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Coppola
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, my copy of the rules also has a rope walker with a non-white cube in the photo. I assumed the text was an error. Are there two different copies of the rules out there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.