Subject: risk action question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith H
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just placed tile 3a on a space with a risk action.
So do I first sell the cattle cards then move ahead one then do I get to do the risk action or do I skip the risk action now that Im no longer on the square?

What if I choose to do an auxiliary action for the tile then can I do the risk action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keith007 wrote:
I just placed tile 3a on a space with a risk action.
So do I first sell the cattle cards then move ahead one then do I get to do the risk action or do I skip the risk action now that Im no longer on the square?

Remember that you can always take actions in whatever order you like. So, if you want to take the risk actions, just do that before taking the action on the building that moves your cowboy forward.

keith007 wrote:
What if I choose to do an auxiliary action for the tile then can I do the risk action?

No. You have only two choices when you stop on a neutral building or a building you own: Take a single auxiliary action, or take the building actions (including risk actions, if any). If you choose the later, the actions available are all optional, and can be taken in any order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith H
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for clearing that up for me, Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.