Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Stephens
United States
Omaha
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Once you have you all your checkmarks done, is there any point to battle goals? I couldn't find anything in the errata about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
You may role play them. But completing them does not help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus S
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In a previous thread where someone asked this, someone proposed 5 gold reward for completing your battle goal, and if I remember correctly Isaac's response was something along the lines of "5 gold is reasonable". He also indicated that by the time you have that many check marks you should be fairly close to retiring that character... But i know my current character will certainly get all the check marks before retiring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stephens
United States
Omaha
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have the quest that has to kill vermlings, so it's going to be awhile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lauridsen
msg tools
mb
There are a couple of early scenarios with vermlings, so if you think it's time you can redo those a few times - maybe use it to experiment with the difficulty.

Or you could just decide that he now knows where they are, so he goes hunting there for a few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Varvirus wrote:

i believe that quest has been officially altered to require less kills, so it's not as daunting as you might think:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1761512/official-second...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Varvirus wrote:

That's ok I can sympathise - I've got to wait until 2 of my party retire. Which is rather a shame as there's only 2 of us playing so its a good thing I'm liking the Cragheart!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
heretic_dave wrote:
Varvirus wrote:

That's ok I can sympathise - I've got to wait until 2 of my party retire. Which is rather a shame as there's only 2 of us playing so its a good thing I'm liking the Cragheart!
If you're playing exclusively 2-player, I think it's totally reasonable to cut that requirement in half.

But it's totally up to you. Cragheart is certainly fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.