Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Lautenbach
Netherlands
Amersfoort
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know? The Dwarf Planet cards are green, but do not have the green exploration symbol on them. Can you leave them on the exploration track, and do they count for the "Haven" secret mission card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Torquin wrote:
Does anyone know? The Dwarf Planet cards are green, but do not have the green exploration symbol on them. Can you leave them on the exploration track, and do they count for the "Haven" secret mission card?

Yes, you can and yes they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lautenbach
Netherlands
Amersfoort
NL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the fast response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now the only question is... Why the heck would you choose to leave a Dwarf Planet and press you luck for something else?

EDIT: Following up to confirm 100% - so the Dwarf Planets DO count towards the Haven Secret Mission?

They don't feature the icon that's referenced on the Secret Mission card, which I assumed was on purpose since the DPs are already worth an immediate 1 VP. Not that I don't believe Mr. Coe, but I also know that Mr. Almes is crafty and may have purposely left the icon off of the DPs on purpose.

If they ARE intended to be counted towards the Haven Secret Mission, then surely the lack of the icon on the DP cards is an oversight, right? Any plans to update this in future printings (or the Premium PnP files)? As is, it's a bit confusing / unclear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow that surprising that they count towards that. That symbol is nowhere on the card. This one is a little head scratching to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
kingmob75 wrote:
Now the only question is... Why the heck would you choose to leave a Dwarf Planet and press you luck for something else?

EDIT: Following up to confirm 100% - so the Dwarf Planets DO count towards the Haven Secret Mission?

They don't feature the icon that's referenced on the Secret Mission card, which I assumed was on purpose since the DPs are already worth an immediate 1 VP. Not that I don't believe Mr. Coe, but I also know that Mr. Almes is crafty and may have purposely left the icon off of the DPs on purpose.

If they ARE intended to be counted towards the Haven Secret Mission, then surely the lack of the icon on the DP cards is an oversight, right? Any plans to update this in future printings (or the Premium PnP files)? As is, it's a bit confusing / unclear.

To prevent future confusion the icon will be added to the card in a future printing. The Haven Secret Mission rewards the player for having the most GREEN exploration cards. Dwarf Planets included. All green exploration cards are included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for confirming, and as quickly as ever!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.