Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there's a new expansion in the 2nd edition, but does the 2nd edition come with everything originally in the crowdfunded 1st edition?

Specifically:
1. Lignum: Reserve Expansion
2. Lignum: Spiele-offensive Exclusives
3. Lignum: Meeple Stickers

?

I'm not sure if I should be considering getting a copy of the 2nd edition, since I got two of the three above expansions already for my 1st edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Huemer
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:
I know there's a new expansion in the 2nd edition, but does the 2nd edition come with everything originally in the crowdfunded 1st edition?

Specifically:

?

I'm not sure if I should be considering getting a copy of the 2nd edition, since I got two of the three above expansions already for my 1st edition.

Hi Evan,
In the Capstone version there are no stickers, exclusive cards and no mini expansion "reservation" BUT there is thenew "Joinery + Buildings" expansion! This expansion is printed on the backside of the board because it adds 2 new locations + new meeples (joiners)+ 10 buildings + an additional playerboard. It adds much more than the expansions above. Heavy cardboard did an awesome playthrough with the new version. You can see the expansions in work you can find the link on the bgg page for the new version.
There are also more wintercards, markingcards and tasks included.

Best regards and greetings from Austria
Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1alexanderhuemer2 wrote:
quietcorn wrote:

Specifically:

?

Hi Evan,
In the Capstone version there are no stickers, exclusive cards and no mini expansion "reservation" BUT there is thenew "Joinery + Buildings" expansion! This expansion is printed on the backside of the board because it adds 2 new locations + new meeples (joiners)+ 10 buildings + an additional playerboard. It adds much more than the expansions above. Heavy cardboard did an awesome playthrough with the new version. You can see the expansions in work you can find the link on the bgg page for the new version.
There are also more wintercards, markingcards and tasks included.

Best regards and greetings from Austria
Alex

Are the purple meeples going to be corrected to the right color?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:
Are the purple meeples going to be corrected to the right color?

If you watch the Heavy Cardboard play through, Edward from HC states that the purple meeples were a supply issue (i.e. lack of). I assume once the supplier restocks, everything will be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.