Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast recently gave the game a shout-out. Episode 135: Watson and Holmes, Star Wars Rebellion and Playing to Your Potential, about 50 minutes in. They didn't seem to have looked into it much, but gave Hoby props for doing it and the quality of the redesign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hoby Chou
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
Bonjour & Hello!
badge
Do what you love for someone you love. =)
mbmbmbmbmb
claudermilk wrote:
The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast recently gave the game a shout-out. Episode 135: Watson and Holmes, Star Wars Rebellion and Playing to Your Potential, about 50 minutes in. They didn't seem to have looked into it much, but gave Hoby props for doing it and the quality of the redesign.

Indeed it was a great surprise hearing one of the biggest gaming podcasts mention your work. I even received their permission to use 7 seconds of that episode at the very beginning of our how-to-play video. I really enjoyed hearing the hosts say "WHAT?!!":

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.