Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josef S
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I've been trying to contact 8th Summit in regards to damaged pieces for Defenders of the Last Stand. I have sent multiple emails and even tried to contact via a post on facebook. Every attempt has been fruitless. This is especially frustrating as the last time I had to contact I received a response within a day.

Please respond either to the emails or through here. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Issa
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have the same problem.

Three weeks ago a friend of mine, in a business trip to US, bought The Defenders of the Last Stand for me. When i open the box 8 miniatures are missing, all miniatures from one faction and two tokens.

I live in São Paulo - BRasil, and the answer i receive from 8TH Summit was, first they said they don't send replacement parts outside US. Then they wanted to charge me $ 50 to send the miniatures (i pay U$68 for the game in amazon)

In other words, if you buy a 8TH Summit game outside US,
do not expect a customer service.

Last year, this same friend buy for me a copy of Star Wars Rebellion, when i open the box (here in São Paulo - Brasil) one Tie Fighter wing was broken and one death star half was crooked. I send a email to FFG with a picture show the brooken pieces and one week later i receive, here in São Paulo - Brasil, new pieces. That´s a great Customer Service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.