4 Posts

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Demon Movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Robertson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Also meant to ask, when a demon moves due to the effect of an Event Card, does it move two spaces or one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Roachelle
United States
Arlington
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anytime a card says to "Move" a Baddie you move them just like you do at the Baddie Activation steps. It will in order:

1. Move to an adjacent Location with an unprotected Townie.
2. Move to an adjacent Location with a protected Townie.
3. Move to an adjacent Location with a Character.
4. Move towards a nonadjacent Townie. (Vampires move one location. Demons move up to two locations.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robertson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks again, Larry. Your many replies to the various questions in this forum have been really useful to me in learning the game. Particularly the questions regarding Monster Activation and Movement, which is, I think, the only slightly tricky part of what is actually a really lean, fast and fun game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Roachelle
United States
Arlington
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't even get me started about the rulebook and Baddie Activation & Moves. angryshake ugggh!

I really enjoy the game. I'm at approximately 20+ plays. However, the "natural language" and poor rules templates were pretty frustrating early on. Luckily, I had plenty of free time when it first shipped to figure it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.