Popular Tags: [View All]
Rian Van Der Merwe
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Believe every good thing you hear about this game. It's pretty quick to learn (~10 minutes), quick to play (~15 minutes for 2p game), and incredibly fun and challenging. It's part Sudoko, part puzzle, part drafting, and somehow the combination of all those elements just work.⠀

I first played it with my daughter (7YO), and she loved it from the start. I mean, she gets pretty excited about every new game, but I think the fact that you're building beautiful windows really resonated with her!⠀

After the kids went to bed I set up the solo variant. At first the extra rules felt a little contrived, but it ends up being pretty natural — and very difficult! My only complaint is how removing the "favor tokens" from the solo variant means that you don't get points any more for the difficulty of the "window" you choose to play. It would be great to see a way to incorporate that back in.⠀

All in all, I definitely recommend this — for solo play, family play, as well as party play (up to 4 people).⠀

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jooice ZP
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can put out tools according to the pips on the window minus 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rian Van Der Merwe
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jooice wrote:
You can put out tools according to the pips on the window minus 2.

Oh, that's a great idea! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.