4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Long Beach LA/OC Theme Board Card Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Ladder

California
msg tools
Old gaming group scattered to the four winds, looking for people into Fantasy Flight Style theme heavy board games like Fury of Dracula and War of the Ring or Days of Wonder games like Memoir 44, card games like Dominion, and some Euro style games as well. If interested, message me please! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome to check us out: 562 Gamers
Also, you may want to check out this Long Beach based thread: Pow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Kessler
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also check out https://www.meetup.com/LBboardgames/

I host the game night from the Pow! link above at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Long Beach.

There people willing to try a lot of different games so bring it a long and be flexible about what you are interested in playing.
Scythe is a game that I know a bunch of people will want to play for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve v
United States
California
flag msg tools
hello - I have a partial group (in orange county) looking for more peeps - we play D and D 5e using miniatures and 3d builds (you can google shoak1 to see many of these terrain builds). Also, we play games like twilight imperium, battlestar galactica, and other ameritrash games. My email is shoak1@yahoo.com and my number is 949-636-1237

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.