Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aschwin Kollenaar
Netherlands
Emmen
flag msg tools
Hello, I have a question.

If the riverwalk ability is active,
Can workers also cross rivers by themselves.or only with help of a mech or a character.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike George
United States
Smithville
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. You need a Mech.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gerig
United States
Upland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the mech abilities apply only to your character and mechs, including riverwalk, speed, and other movement abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
asko8976 wrote:
Can workers also cross rivers by themselves.or only with help of a mech or a character.

Unless you play the Nordic faction (whose workers can move across rivers), you need to bring them along a mech. Characters cannot carry workers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aschwin Kollenaar
Netherlands
Emmen
flag msg tools
Thank you all for the fast replies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Count of Tuscany
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Too add to the the other stuff mentioned:
The mech abilities on the faction boards show specifically a figure of a character and of a mech. It's an easy way to remember that all those abilities only apply to mechs/characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patfreakinjones Boss
msg tools
mb
flaquito wrote:
All of the mech abilities apply only to your character and mechs, including riverwalk, speed, and other movement abilities.

Thanks for this. I was moving my workers two places after unlocking speed. Oops. Dont tell my wife.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan C
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I feel like the mine structure is specifically designed to solve this issue, but I'm sure others have used it for different reasons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ferguson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Riverwalk should be ditched and replaced with a bridge. It would add a huge amount to variation and replay value, also it would make a lot more thematic sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Patterson
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
itmo wrote:
Riverwalk should be ditched and replaced with a bridge. It would add a huge amount to variation and replay value, also it would make a lot more thematic sense.

But a bridge would be a stationary structure. Riverwalk is a tech advancement that affects the mechs, so it's mobile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.