Subject: Arkan's Core Shot! + O-Gun's Galaxy Slicer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CORE SHOT states "X=Your opponent's lowest die roll value. Add 1 power die to your next ranged attack. If your attack is successful, add +X damage to the attack."

SPIN ON, GALAXY SLICER! (10/3/2-3,3,3)reads "Remove 2 of your successful dice from this attack to Trigger: Inflict damage again.

I'm assuming that Galaxy Slicer would only repeat base damage, is that correct? Probably cleaned up in the new rules wording but I'm making a build and thinking this one over. Since Arkan can pull a lot of power dice, this could be fairly dope for the cost.

Do I remember there is a distinction between "attack damage" and "Damage"? Damage referring to the card's base damage, and "attack damage" referring to all of the damage for the attack whether from comboing cards or whatever? Like stuff added to "damage" is added to the card as it resolves, and "attack damage is added to the entire attack, after it has resolved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you're right and that there's now clarification in the rule book that says "inflict damage" refers to the unmodified base damage of the attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.