Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'm going to run a no-shipping auction for pick-up/delivery in my general area. Is it okay for me to post a link to the auction in the Northeast forum, or is that bad for(u)m?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should determine if there is a guild in the proximate area. Then contact the guild admin and ask them if you can post a thread into their guild.

My guess is that if you post into a regional thread, it will get removed or relocated.

Not 100% sure, but you best reach out first to Octavian or someone in charge of GL moderation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
darthhugo wrote:
You should determine if there is a guild in the proximate area. Then contact the guild admin and ask them if you can post a thread into their guild.

My guess is that if you post into a regional thread, it will get removed or relocated.

Not 100% sure, but you best reach out first to Octavian or someone in charge of GL moderation.

Okay, I'll check with Octavian. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.