Subject: New game...no manual :( rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jayson Olson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Finally got this game through Amazon and was so excited to sit down and play solo today.....

Opened the box...

...and no manual.

poop.cry

Would someone be kind enough to scan in the rulebook as a PDF? The file currently on BGG is corrupt on the last three pages and cannot be displayed/printed. My attempts at visiting Asmodee, Passport Game Studios, and Homoludicus (publishers) have proved fruitless in securing English rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked at the previous link in the rules forum and looking more closely it doesn't load pictures well. Shoot me your email and I'll see if I can send pdf files to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Olson
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
pusboyau wrote:
I looked at the previous link in the rules forum and looking more closely it doesn't load pictures well. Shoot me your email and I'll see if I can send pdf files to you.

jaysonolson33@gmail.com

Thanks!

I got an email from the seller today and says he orders directly from distributor, so he has no replacements to send me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will try and send it off later today once I drop the kids off at school.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.