Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodrigo de Moraes Rosa
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi! I played my first games with friends yesterday. In one of the sessions we had a problem: 2~3 xenomorph guardians went to Combat Zone.
The question here is: Do they buff acumulate (+6, +9) or it just count once?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'd say they don't (it would be close to impossible to do 5+3+3 two times plus whatever comes next), but you would still need to take two out at 5+3= 8 points each before the last one goes back to 5, provided that no more aliens get to the combat zone in the meantime, which is quite a chore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Lujan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
yes, they do in fact stack. so if there are 2 guardians, they both are at 8, and if there are 3 guardians, they all have 11.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkRedScorpion wrote:
yes, they do in fact stack. so if there are 2 guardians, they both are at 8, and if there are 3 guardians, they all have 11.

This is correct.

This might be one reason why three of the Fury 161 crew (Francis "85" Aaron, Brother Dillon and Sister Ripley) each come with a card that does better-than- average damage for its rarity level with a drawback; A decent combination of It's His IQ, I Wanna Get This Thing and Bait for the Beast go a long way to knocking out large, single targets when you're in a pinch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.