Subject: Only 95 Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Alcock
United Kingdom
Grimsby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened my copy of Lorenzo today only to find that there were only 95 development cards included; Card No.96 was missing!

I'll try and see if I can contact the manufacturer for a replacement but I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the front of this card so that if absolutely necessary I can try and manufacture a print and play copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Stansel
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Mine had all the cards but was missing one blue round token. I guess I'll find something blue that can stand in its place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alcock
United Kingdom
Grimsby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've actually found a picture in a previous forum thread so it would appear I'm not the first person to have not received a copy of this card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bray
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Was it one of the phase 3 character cards? I'm missing one of them, but I don't know which one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Westin
Sweden
Arjeplog
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm missing card nr 15. Wrote to CMON today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Westin
Sweden
Arjeplog
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CMON both answered and shipped the replacement the first weekday after my e-mail. Great customer support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.