Fury of Dracula (third/fourth edition)» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Next pbf game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
AJ
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, I'm not sure if there is a list of interested players for the next game but I would like to play if there's room. I have played the game a lot but don't own a copy myself, will this be a problem or can everything be done online? Thanks, Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Osterman
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be down for a PBF run of this once school is out (we go through the 16th). As of now i don't have the time to really moderate or play though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Merritt
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely would like to have a crack at the next PBF game. I do own the actual board game but have yet to have the opportunity to play a full game of it with my players, and with our schedules that does not seem likely to change in the near future

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Barreto
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I'm interested in joining a PBF game. I own the game. I'll read through one of the game threads to see how it is handled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Engle
msg tools
mbmb
Should a game get going, I'd be happy to jump into another one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Kohli
msg tools
I'd also be interested! I own the game and have played it 3 times, have also read through a bunch of these PBFs and have a good feel for how they go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebb R.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recruiting for a new PBF. If you are interested, drop me a PM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.