Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello

i would like to know if the 2 mission planning you can do per week is selected prior to execute the 1st one or you can decide tje 2nd mission in the same week after you execute and see the results of 1st mission.

The same with SO spent. Is done for the 2 missions at once or mission by mission right just before flying it.

thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You select the two targets prior to executing the 1st one. But you can decide how much SO points to spend before each mission.
Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Ratynski
msg tools
mbmbmb
I find I take both approaches - sometimes I just know what bomb loads I want both attacking formations to carry so I just spend all SO points during the first mission of the week, but that includes arming the formation for the second mission of the week.

Other times I do it one mission at a time.

Both seem to work ok, find what works for you and go for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks but the results and the strategy ate differents if you do it in sequence or prior mission one.

I wanted to know the official way the Dean designed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.