Subject: scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark monk
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

Can anyone let me know the difference between these 2 phrases in the rules when scoring;

- Score 2 points for each stone anywhere in the Nine Worlds

- Score 1 point for each of the Nine Worlds where you have one or more stones.

I think the former means any stone on the board (exlcuding Valhalla and Helheim) are worth 2 points, and the latter is 1 point if you have at least one stone on a world (excluding Valhalla/Helheim) and d this for all worlds...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hazlewood
United Kingdom
Bromsgrove
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dagaff wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone let me know the difference between these 2 phrases in the rules when scoring;

- Score 2 points for each stone anywhere in the Nine Worlds

- Score 1 point for each of the Nine Worlds where you have one or more stones.

I think the former means any stone on the board (exlcuding Valhalla and Helheim) are worth 2 points, and the latter is 1 point if you have at least one stone on a world (excluding Valhalla/Helheim) and d this for all worlds...

Yep, precisely as you've stated. 2 points for every stone in the Worlds and then 1 point for each of the Worlds you have at least one stone on. This does not include Helheim (nor Valhalla because they would've been placed back onto the Worlds before scoring).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.