8 Posts

Rage» Forums » General

Subject: I'm thinking about selling my Rage cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tihomir
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I am sorting out the games I no longer play, with the intention of passing them on. I have a decent Rage collection that I am thinking of selling (or trading), but before I do I need to figure out what exactly I have.

I have a few questions, before I sort through the cards:

1. Could anyone point me to a card list for all the Rage sets/expansions that were produced?

2. What are Rage cards worth these days? I believe I have a complete set of at least one of the expansions (Umbra? The Wyrm? I don't remember), but the rest are incomplete.

3. Is there anything/any cards in particular I should look out for as I sort these out?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Seigler
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From Limited/Unlimited/Umbra/Wyrm, pretty much the only worthwhile stuff is the foils, and even those don't get that much anymore. Amazon and Legacy of the Tribes, though, are worth money, Amazon especially. Do your research before you sell any of that stuff if you have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on what you have, and what you are looking for, I may be interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kal Harrison
msg tools
I'm also interested in knowing what you have in your collection for sale once you go through them. I'm willing to buy certain things.

As far as card lists, type in "Jeff Allender Rage" into Google and there's a website that pops up called "Jeff Allender's House of Checklists" that have checklists for every set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tihomir
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
RageLikeFire wrote:
As far as card lists, type in "Jeff Allender Rage" into Google and there's a website that pops up called "Jeff Allender's House of Checklists" that have checklists for every set.

Thank you. This is very useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tihomir
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
One more question:

I have some cards from what I believe is the base set with a "foil" circle in the bottom right corner, and some without. Which one would be the limited set, and which one the unlimited?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Esser
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Foil circle is limited
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tihomir
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you all for your help. I've sorted them out (and given some to a good friend who was interested in them). What I am looking to sell or trade I have listed here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/26335483#26335483

I normally ship only to EU, but would consider selling it to the US as well, if anyone is interested (and willing to pay for the shipping). Contact me by GM in that case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.