Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc M
Spain
Girona
Girona
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to play scenario 5: Tanks in the wire and have set up the NVA leg units behind the wire barrier.
Can anyone explain how does the wire affect the movement and LOS?
Looked for any reference of the wire markers in the rulebook, the scenario page and the player aid cards but could not find anything about the wire.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Official FAQ : https://www.dropbox.com/s/aerlslx2klf515h/faq.pdf?dl=0

Q. What are the effects of wire.
A. Leg units must stop on entering. Tracked units must pay 3 MP. Cover Factor is -1

Q. Scenario 5 has wire in L3 and K23 on Map 2.
A. Place a Wire marker in the following hexes in scenario five: K3, J2, I3, H3, G3, F2, E3, D2, C3, B2, A3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc M
Spain
Girona
Girona
flag msg tools
LexTalionis07 wrote:
Official FAQ : https://www.dropbox.com/s/aerlslx2klf515h/faq.pdf?dl=0

Q. What are the effects of wire.
A. Leg units must stop on entering. Tracked units must pay 3 MP. Cover Factor is -1

Q. Scenario 5 has wire in L3 and K23 on Map 2.
A. Place a Wire marker in the following hexes in scenario five: K3, J2, I3, H3, G3, F2, E3, D2, C3, B2, A3.

Thank you very much Lex!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The penalty for NVA units left on the map at the end of the game is pretty harsh.

They almost certainly have to take the building, keep enough back to hold it and then skee-daddle off the map with everything starting about turn 6 or 7. Not easy to do....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.