Hide
6 Posts

Horse & Musket: Dawn of an Era» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fraustadt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Monte Pemberton
msg tools
The Special Rules state that both sides have Rigid Artillery. The OB has no Artillery for Sweden, it only has Artillery for the Electorate of Saxony.

Are the Swedes missing Artillery in the OB, or should the rule just say that the Electorate of Saxony is subject to Rigid Artillery?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
They are not missing artillery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monte Pemberton
msg tools
The Swedes are missing Artillery in my book.

I only have:

G2: Krassow (1), Cavalry
H2: I4: Dragoon
H3: Rehnskold* (3), ELite Infantry
H4: Elite Infantry
I5: INfantry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. There is no artillery with the Swedes. The rule for both having rigid artillery is from me copying and pasting the rule from another scenario without checking the oob.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monte Pemberton
msg tools
Thanks, Sean. I misinterpreted your reply (as saying that the Artillery are there.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem Pemberton. Glad I could answer your questions right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.