3 Posts

Tiny Epic Galaxies: Beyond the Black» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo Dice Rolling question related with hiring pilots rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Rodriguez
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was curious to see if I was doing the dice rolling correctly for the Rogue Galaxy.

So previously, I would roll the Rogue Galaxy dice one die at a time.

Now that the Rogue Galaxy can hire with two same symbol die, I assumed it was consecutive rolls. Then I changed half-way through my first game play. So here were my thoughts/questions.

A) Roll one die at a time placing them above the number slot, then rolling a 2nd die...if it is the same as the first I would hire a pilot, it is not, then I would perform that first action and then carry on, roll a 3rd die and if it matches 2nd, hire a pilot...so on.

B) Roll all of Rogue Galaxy dice and then pull out matching, if not, then blindly pull dice afterward activating one at a time.

Ugh...any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Smith
Netherlands
Helmond
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My impression from the rulebook was:

Roll one at a time. Resolve first die. Roll second die. If it's the same as the first, hire a pilot but do not resolve the action on the die. Then continue normally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rodriguez
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you...makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.