Luke Murthwaite
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Long shot here, but does anyone have the Ghostbusters KickStarter Exclusives from the first campaign that they would like to sell? These are the items that I'm still looking forI'm looking for:

10x Galloping Ghouls with KickStarter add-on Scenario #2

10x Gruesome Twosomes with KickStarter add-on Scenario #3

Standard Ghosts Bundle with KickStarter add-on Scenario #4

Please PM me with details if you have any of these available.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Wanted: Ghostbusters KickStarter Exclusives
All the scenarios are available as a PDF. As well as the ghost cards of you want to use impossible mode rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Murthwaite
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got them thanks

I will be using those but I have an issue with proxies and home printed components. I also have a bit of a completist streak that is hard to suppress.

After I missed the KickStarter and found out that half the game was locked up in exclusives I wasn't going to bother with the game... but I got a stumbled upon a good price for a Mass Hysteria pledge and before I knew it my wallet was out lol.

I know getting these is a long shot and will take a while, butI can wait for these to turn up though. I want these items, but I don't have to rush into it

I see there are quite a few up for trade, but I don't ever have anything that is on people's wantsnlists here lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Murthwaite
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got a great deal on most KS exclusives, so edited main post to show the items that I still need

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.